Saturday, November 15, 2008

'Real Life' & 'Net Life'



'Real Life' is interfering with 'Net Life,' around here again. :-( [Funny how that happens, every once in a while, isn't it? -wry smile-] So posting here may be less, for a few days.

Meanwhile, if you're looking for interesting sites, on the same topics I follow... Just go visit in any sites I've previously linked to, here. They never disappoint.

3 comments:

Vee said...

I hear an echo over here. Hope that you continue with this blog because I think once Barack Obama has been inaugurated, things are going to require even more careful watching.

Until then, I'm lying low. My biggest complaint remains a media that is so friendly to the President-elect that it is truly embarrassing.

Sparky said...

I like your blog. Please don't ever stop until we have to run and hide.

I believe that one thing this anti-"Fairness Bill" will do is require bloggers and web site owners to add differing opinions or be shut down. Being an Accountant, I know about money trails and how people can be co-erched to see the other side (hmmm). The one way they can 'enforce' this is by taxing the internet 'for our own safety'. There's a lot of dumb people out there ready and willing to comply too with their new King Bamalot (i.e. Camelot ala Kennedy, honest, that's what some women are calling Pres.Elect Big O. *sigh*)

Welcome to Communist America. Brought to you by women voters. ♥ ∞

Sue said...

Phoenix,
I just finished watching a MOST informative DVD put out by Alex Jones of inforwars.com. I don't know what you think of him...surely you HAVE heard of him at least.

Anyway, I sat spellbound watching, "ENDGAME - Blueprint for Global Enslavement". Most of it, I already knew. Some of it I didn't have a clue. Anyway, I challenge EVERYONE who reads this to check it out. I was blown away. Seriously.

The thing is, he talks about everything that I (as a Christian) see coming down the pike...only he has no biblical slant to his views...interesting, don't you think? That we could have identical views of the world to come...just with different outcomes.