Thursday, November 20, 2008
And you think our only worry is.......?
[Click on the click-able link]
The results of the G-20 economic summit amount to nothing less than the seamless integration of the United States into the European economy..
Excerpt: "All kinds of political agendas are advancing under the cover of response to the global financial crisis. Where Franklin Roosevelt saved capitalism by regulating it, Bush, to say nothing of Obama, has given the government control over our major financial and insurance institutions. And it isn’t even our government! The power has now been transferred to the international community, led by the socialists in the European Union."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You got THAT right...
I don't know how you stand, biblically, but I am here to tell you...the endtimes are being ushered in at a frantic pace.
From my last post regarding that Alex Jones DVD that I REALLY recommend you watch...
Just type in "Alex Jones Endgame" into your search engine. You will be amazed at what you see and hear.
And PLEASE let me know what you think!
Here are some excerpts from the site:
"Learn about the formation of the North America transportation control grid, which will end U.S. sovereignty forever."
"View the progress of the coming collapse of the United States and the formation of the North American Union."
(And thispart may be too hard for you to believe, BUT...)
"Watch as Jones and his team track the elusive Bilderberg Group to Ottawa and Istanbul to document their secret summits, allowing you to witness global kingpins setting the world's agenda and instigating World War III."
Give it a look. And PLEASE keep up the good work with your blog. I am enjoying it immensely!
Why am I not surprised ... !??
I know this is one reason why so many Europeans were anxious for us to elect the communist Hussein Obama: they are jealous, want US to fail, and want US as part of their failure.
Sparky ♥ ∞
Reply to Sue;
Since you asked... I'm not a Christian, nor do I bow to any religion. So I have no biblical stand on anything.
Did take a look at the Jones DVD, but am not in awe of it. I've known about the "transportation" plan. And it's not just _North_ American.
But I think Jones subscribes to the theory that '9/11 was an inside job.' I can not swallow this conspiracy theory.
If I read wrong, and he does not push this '9/11 was done by our government,' please correct me.
Okay, I admit it...I'm worried about the state of the nation...what can we do, one asks? Why we can keep voting till our vote actually means something! Hope your Christmas spirit is in tact!
hugs
Sandi
Post a Comment