Friday, November 7, 2008

Already, a dig at a frail old white woman!!!


You think I made up that Subject Line??? Nope...

Click here for transcript of O.'s press conference and scroll down to this...

------

Question: Thank you for asking. Here's my question. I'm wondering what you're doing to get ready. Have you spoke to any living ex-presidents, what books you might be reading?

-snip-

Obama: Let -- let me list those off.

In terms of speaking to former presidents, I've spoken to all of them that are living. Obviously, President Clinton -- I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about, you know, doing any seances.

------

Damn classy hu???

Nancy Regan is recovering from breaking her hip recently. And this B. O. makes a sick joke, like that!

Isn't that classy and intelligent and giving of hope?!? :-(


3 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

That was in very poor taste...and it will come back to bite him on the ass I'm sure...as soon as the media gets it's head out of its ass so they can hear.
Sandi

Unknown said...

Im not surprised at all! Im am very worried though :(

i beati said...

anyone that says lipstick on a pig first day can't be too classy