Tuesday, November 11, 2008
O. already moving us to One World Order
Did you ever hear of Sen. Obama's Global Poverty Bill, S.2433?!?! I didn't.
Read at Radarsite, with links elsewhere.
Excerpt:
"An Obama presidency is already moving America to a rose-colored glasses relationship with the U.N. ... Move us right along to the One World Order...."
"How...... B.O.'s Global Poverty Bill, S.2433 will likely be pushed forward in the Senate. Bill commits the U.S. to millions in new spending, and worse than the money, requires the achievement of the U.N. Millennium Goals..."
------
Links:
Investor's Business Daily
Maggies's Notebook
------------
"The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism, but under the name of liberalism they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program until one day America will be a socialist nation without ever knowing how it happened." – Norman Thomas, American socialist, 1948
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmm, sounds like we have some interesting times ahead of us. I hope all is not lost though... I have my whole life ahead of me (except for the 20 years I've already lived)!
Post a Comment