Wednesday, November 12, 2008
It's not over yet!!!!!!
Two click-able links for you, below. All the information is there. Given so much more clearly and eloquently than I can write it.
Very interesting facts.
And the news that it's not all over yet!
GOP saved from landslide defeat column by Dick Morris. With facts leading to the following click-able link.
Stop Obama in Georgia from The National Republican Trust Political Action Committee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I am thrilled to hear from you - I'm not vengeful by any stretch but it is no coincidence that the media Bloomberg played 5 days of the Jonestown massacres and today it was on cnn even- the elephant is sticking its head out even though paid. 2 days ago, wanting to end the war by 2011 and also cutting defense budget that's always been there, Next today he wants to search for Bin Laden without high powered equipment. where are the minds of these people?theylet an honorable man who served this country be railroaded sad.I will certainly pray for better, but this man is shallow from 2 years ago..
:( There isnt thing we can do about it now.. he is the President and we have to live with that. Although I hate it. We all rallied hard to keep him out, voted and he won. How he did I will never understand. We are in for a hard road ahead of us now.
Thank you for inviting me to your site! I'm bookmarking you for some great reading, analysis, and links!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I think we are getting closer and closer to the one world government. I think the world would be happy to see Obama running it all. We'll see.
Charlotte
In reply to char72:
You commented that you think we are getting closer and closer to one world government. And that you feel that the world would be happy to see Obama running it all.
I only agree, when it comes to many in Europe, who love the idea.
But dictators like Chavez, Putin, Iran's *Dark Dwarf*[ whatever his name is], and all the Radical Islamists around the world, do not want anyone else, in charge of them. They simply want to use, that which a Liberal/ Socialist administration, will do to us here. Weaken, weaken, weaken our Beloved United States of America. This would pave the way for them, to further their own desires.
The Phoenix
In reply to janabanana:
You said there isn't anything we can do now. Please... Read my 'It's not over yet' entry here. Please....
What isn't over [because of the coming run-off vote in Georgia], is the chance to thwart this new Admin. having a super majority. Please, read. If they get a super majority, it will be horrible. But the run-off vote in Georgia, could stop that.
How can we help? How can we help influence the outcome of this run-off vote? Please read the links. I can't say it, as well as these links can.
The Phoenix
You're right about your comment to my last comment, but they would love for the world to all be socialist/communist like they are. If that one world government controlled almost all the money in the world, they might be convinced to join in. I know, with their oil they control an awful lot of the money too. The super majority in the senate is what is worrying me right now. I don't doubt that they will find enough votes somewhere (probably out of thin air) to put that crazy comedian in the senate.
Hi, Phoenix!
I just "stumbled across your blog". Oh, yeah, Obama will be ushering us right into the global government, currency and religion that is to come.
For AWESOME insights, check out this link:
www.endtime.com
thanks for visiting my blog....I'll be checking in on your site. Interesting stuff...
Post a Comment