Sunday, November 9, 2008
'The Fairness Doctrine'... details...
'Radarsite' has information on The So-Called Fairness Doctrine.
Please click on this link and read for yourself.
One excerpt:
"Team Obama attorneys:
1) asked the Department of Justice to remove TV ads produced by American Issues Project
2) threatened individual TV and radio stations airing NRA ads even "intimidating cease and desist letters...threatening their FCC license if they run the ads" according to the NRA
3) at the direction of a Team Obama email, deluged the Milt Rosenberg's Chicago radio show interview of Dr. Stanley Kurtz, by jamming phones during the live show, sending copious emails, and gathering outside the studio. ALL at the command of the Obama campaign.
Obama does not bode well for free speech."
{From Radarsite"}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice blog! I'm scared as well, and I have HOPE that we'll be there in four years to pick up the pieces. Feel free to add me to your blog list if you'd like. I've added yours to my blogline reader.
Great..I read you often....so true what you wrote on my blog...so true!
-sandy toe
Hello Phoenix! Thank you for visiting my blog, and leaving a comment.
I am not normally a potlical poster; as my blog is mainly a mommy blog. But you may add me to your list if you would like. I would be honored.
Your blog is very nice, and I will add follow yours. :)
Post a Comment